Meadow is a United States town located in Terry County, Texas. The town lies uniquely along U.S. Highways 62 and 82. It was initially known as Primrose before relocating three miles from Meadow in the 1900s. However, in 1917, the Santa Fe and South Plains railway was constructed from Lubbock to Seagraves. A post office was opened by W. N. Copeland, who also opened a store in this area. The post office was moved in 1917 to Meadow. In December 1920, George T. Mitchell in the company of his family arrived in Meadow. The town was incorporated in 1926.