Find the best local food by family farms & ranches, artisan food producers, farm to table restaurants and other local food sources in Rogers, TexasRead more
Rogers is a town in the U.S at the Farm Road 2184 and 437 intersection with the U.S Highway 190 and State Highway 36. The town was founded along the Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway. The town was named after the railroad’s director, John D. Rogers. The area had established a cotton gin, twenty five businesses and three churches by 1884. The town was incorporated in 1889 and James D. King was elected mayor. The town became a shipping point in 1900. A post office was established in this area in 1908 with F. M Chandler as the postmaster.