The town of Millsap was first founded as a relay station on the stagecoach route. Fuller Millsap is the reason the town is named this way, he moved to in 1849, and later on to Parker County in 1856. The town is located in Parker County, and as of the 2010 census, the town has a population of 403 residents. The city of Millsap’s post office was originally established in 1877. The town’s total area is 1.3 square miles according to the U.S Bureau, 99% of the area covers the land. Millsap’s public education system is being served by the Millsap Independent School District.