Moore is an unincorporated coterie and also a CDP located in Frio County in Texas. The population of the town was 475 as of the 2010 census. The town of Moore is located at the junction of Highway 81 and Farm to Market Road 462. The town was first known as Moore Hollow. The year 1882 was when the first general store of the town was established. In 1892 the town was renamed to Moore Station, and just five years after that the town removed “Station” from its name and is now known just Moore. The city has a total area of 6.1 square miles as stated by the U.S Bureau.