St. Hedwig is a town in Bexar County, Texas, United States. The population is about 2000 according to the last census data. The town was founded by the German settlers in 1852. It still has mostly German and Polish population, with a significant Irish minority as well. The median household income is somewhere near 58.000 $. It’s the second largest town in the County and all of it is landmass. The name of the city comes from the patron saint of the first settlers.