London is an unincorporated coterie located in Kimble County in Texas. The town’s population was 180 according to the Handbook of Texas in the year 2000. The town’s establishment was helped by Len. L. Lewis who was a former Union Army officer and a horse trader. It was between the late 1870s and the early 1880s. Robert, Tom, and Ed Stevenson opened a store in 1881. The post office was opened just one year later and was given the name, London. By 1943, the town’s population was at zenith with 400 residents and was at a low in the 1970s with around 110 people, it has grown a bit to what it is today.